The Interactive Modular Software Synthesizer
The end of SynFactory is near. I've reached the limit of what is possible with the current implementation and userinterface. I will relase one more verion 1.18 with a few 'lose ends' fixed and that will be it!.
For those who think that we have reached the end of the world together, click here StudioFactory
Thanks for all the mail and other stuff you send me, lets do the same with StudioFactory in the future.
SynFactory feature list
- Fully modular, no fixed configuration. Free to route any signal to any module. All signals run at audio rate (44.1 Khz) therefore ultrafast LFO and Envelope modulation.
- Output scope
- Capture to stereo wave- or mp3-file
- 6 types of Oscillators.
- Multiple filters with 12, 18 and 24 dB/Oct slope and Lowpass, Hipass and Bandpass out.
- Mixers and amplifiers
- Adders with 2 to 8 inputs, subtractor and ringmodulators
- all kinds of logic modules including AND, OR, XOR, NOT, FlipFlops, counters, switches and demultiplexers
- Delay lines and flanger/chorus effects
- Output with surround sound support
- 8 and 16 step analog style sequencers
- 16 step Drum patterns
Important notes about the current release
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
Click here to
Compatible with PCs running Windows95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP with a Pentium class processor and 32 Mb+ memory.